These no-bake treats will satisfy your sweet tooth but also give you a protein boost.
- 2 cups unsweetened rice cereal such as “Rice Krispies”
- ½ cup oat flour *see notes
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder *see notes
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. salt
- 6 Tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 10 Tablespoons honey
- Combine peanut butter and honey in small saucepan on the stove on low/medium heat until thoroughly combined. Add vanilla. Combine unsweetened rice cereal, oat flour, protein powder and salt in a medium bowl. Add peanut butter and honey mixture to the cereal mixture. Stir until combined.
- Place in 8x8 pan. Add sprinkles if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.
*Notes – Oat Flour – process rolled oats in food processor or blender to make oat flour. Approximately ½ cup of oats will yield ½ cup oat flour.
Check out our protein powder recommendations:
Vanilla protein powders:
Looking for more protein powders? This one satisfies the chocolate craving: